No products in the cart.
Surya Shakti Generator With Panel And Four 5W DC Bulbs
Solar Home Lighting System Portable UPS with in-built battery lamp with solar controller Ultimate dc power based solution to Light up any two rooms and also charge your mobile Phone. Back up time of both bulbs together upto 4 hours. Solar panel compatible Included To Charge the portable power unwind the 220v AC charger given along, plug one end of the wire in the battery charging jack (DC-16V) ON THE Unit then plug the other end of the charger in any standard 220v AC power socket, turn the power it will charge the portable power. TO Charge the portable power using the solar panel, plug one end of the wire in the SOLAR-18V socket on the unit & then keep the solar panel under the sun for charging the portable power. There is a small red color LED indicator near the charging jack indicating the status of the charge.Do not the charge the unit for more than 12 hours at one time, once fully charged unplug the 220V round pin charger and keep it at safe place. There are four DC jack used to light up LED Bulb and LED Light,one can also use the DC to DC wire to recharge various products. There is one USB Jack uesd to charge various electronic device like mobile phone,ipad,mp3 device,portable hand games(PSP),Digital camera and Portable DVD. Battery included 12v 9ah = 108 watts Dc powerDownload Brochure
- 20W Solar panel for fast charging ad Electrical charger included for Monsoon cloudy days 4 x Bright LED Bulbs with Diffuser and hanging clip with long wire with up to 3 hrs back up each
- Back up time 2-4 hours. Solar Lighting UPS – Power 4 x bulbs, mobile phones charger and 20W solar pamel
- Battery included 12v 9ah = 108 watts DC power Low battery cut-off protection and Overcharge protection for Long battery life
- Long life 20W solar panel, USB Out for mobile charging
- Incase for further information you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call on our helpline number 08080515555 /09821072175.
|Item Weight||3 Kg|
|Item model number||bel005|
|Additional Features||battery_type_12v, Lead Acid, 9000 milliamp_hours|
|Battery Average Life||12 Months|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lead Acid|
|Battery Power||9000 milliamp_hours|
- The SSG is the ultimate power box.
- Our Surya Shakti Generator helps you enjoy hours of bright light and cool breeze through dc bulbs, dc fans and other Belifal products.
- Best for house, shops, small workshop, study room.
- Comes with four DC ports for DC bulbs, DC fans and a USB port to charge mobile phones.
- Comes with a handle which makes it portable.
- Comes with DC input slot to charge through solar panel.
Dimensions : 8 x 3 x 10 inches
Weight : 1500 grams
- The SSG is a simple plug and play generator.
- Input the DC pin of DC bulbs and dc fan in the Generator and enjoy hours of bright light and breeze.
- Switch on the Master Switch at the bottom of the SSG on Right Hand Side.
- Make sure the Master switch is on while charging and during use (keep it always on).
You have to keep solar panel outdoors where bright sunlight is compulsory and is available from 9 am to 5pm. You can keep the SSG indoors.
1) How does the SSG work ?
Answer.This SSG works on electricity and on solar.
2) How many years the SSG will last?
Answer.Between 5 to 6 years, depending upon the number of hours used.
3) What type of warranty is offered for this product?
Answer. full 6 months carry in warranty.
4) Why i am getting only 30 mins backup time inspite of charging the ssg box full day?
Answer.Please try charging the SSG power box overnight using our electrical charger and even after doing that, if u don’t get backup time of 5 hours, then the SSG power box is faulty.
5) On my roof I am getting partial sunlight and not direct sunlight. In this case what will happen?
Answer.In that case, SSG power box will work only for 2-3 hours as direct sunlight is compulsory and necessary for fully charging SSG power box.
6) Even though I am connecting solar panel wire to SSG power box, still there is no green charging indication on SSG box?
Answer.There is a possibility of wire having broken behind the solar panel or the connectors of the wire may have become lose from inside.
HOW TO USE SSG VIDEO
Our SSG has updated…..
For better performance and easy installation, we have made a minor change in our upcomming SSG models…
We have separated the Solar Charging Point from electricity. Now you have tow separate inputs for charging through solar and through electricity.
The solar input is a push type input. Just press the red/black button and insert the wires from the solar panel according to the colors. Refer the below images…