No products in the cart.
- SLEEP PEACEFULLY AT NIGHT WITH COOLING BREEZE FROM FAN
- LIGHT FOR CHILD’S STUDIES IN THE EVENING
- LIGHT FOR WELL LIT KITCHEN, HENCE BETTER & FASTER COOKING
- LIGHT FOR BATHROOM, NO MORE GROPING IN THE DARK
- CONTRIBUTION TO A GREENER PLANET, THE FUTURE OF OUR CHILDREN
- MOBILE CHARGER BONUS BECAUSE CELL NETWORK IS NOW EVERYWHERE
- IDEAL FOR NGOS WHO CAN DONATE THE SOLUTION FOR A ONE TIME COST
- BECAUSE : NO RECURRING EXPENDITURE, NO BILLS
Our products are used in many different applications including caravans, boats, commercial vehicles, off grid solar systems, trailers, kiosks, displays and vending machines; in fact, anywhere that demands long life, energy efficient and high performance illumination from low voltage power sources.
We offer an extensive range of standard products, plus a dedicated design and custom build service for specialized projects. In each case, we provide comprehensive technical support and advice, and a solid guarantee of quality.
We believe that dc lighting plays an important role in portable, off-grid, remote, commercial, industrial and emergency power, survival systems. This also applies to utility and emergency vehicle applications.
WHY DC SYSTEM?
- IN A PORTABLE SYSTEM :
DC lighting helps to simplify the system by eliminating the need for a DC to AC inverter. It also reduces the system weight. With less components the system reliability increases. In many portable systems such as emergency, show, sign and work work area lighting, the need for a generator is also removed.
- IN A STAND-ALONE (OFF-GRID) DC ONLY SYSTEM :
With a DC only system the power losses incurred by the inverter are eliminated. It is not necessary to run an inverter 24 hours a day to have lights whenever they are needed. Dependence on a complicated electronic device, the inverter, is removed for increased reliability.
- IN A STAND-ALONE (OFF-GRID) AC AND DC SYSTEM :
Lighting is available whether the inverter is running or not. In the case of an inverter failure, and the time it takes to get it repaired or replaced, lighting is still available.
- IN A REMOTE SYSTEM :
System reliability and efficiency is increased due to reduced component count. In an inverter based system the addition of dc lighting aids in maintenance and reduces down time.
- IN A UTILITY OR EMERGENCY VEHICLE :
Wiring is simple and there is a wide selection of types and sizes available.
- IN A COMMERCIAL SYSTEM :
Utilizing low voltage DC components reduces the hazards of electrical shock. This helps keep liability exposure to a minimum. Displays can be easily moved and setup without the need of extension cords when the battery is integrated into the design.
- IN AN INDUSTRIAL APPLICATION :
Proper low voltage DC lighting helps keep down radio frequency interference which can adversely affect sophisticated electronic devices. Low voltage dc lighting has many applications in the tele-communications and machining center venues due to its inherent benign nature.